I was recently interviewed by the Career Makover Coach, Tai Goodwin on #BlogTalkRadio. Here’s a link to the interview on repositioning from Employee to Entrepreneur – http://tobtr.com/s/567685 – below are a few takeaway tips from the interview:
- Save 20-40% of every paycheck to get prepared to start your businesses
- Kick the naysayers to the CURB!
- Add potential clients to your Kitchen Cabinet of Advisors
- Get a bookkeeper for help to set up your Quickbooks software on your computer!
- Get Yourself a “Personal Theme Song,” that you can play everyday to give yourself a boost as your work towards your business venture.
Now, head over to www.melindaemerson.com where you can download my free special report 44 Things to Do Before Going Into Business.