2019 SmallBizLady’s 5 Days of Giveaways Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT AND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE.
The object of the Contest is to promote various brands for (the “Entry”) to SmallBizLady’s 5 Days of Giveaways. You must post a hashtag “#5DaysofGiveaways” from your Twitter or Facebook via a public, Twitter, Facebook Account with tag mention of @SmallBizLady in accordance with these Official Rules to be eligible. The most compelling Entries in accordance with these Official Rules and based upon criteria set forth in the Judging section below to determine Finalists to compete during public voting period.
1. Eligibility:5 Days of Giveaways(the Contest) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Quintessence Group, subcontractors, and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Quintessence Entertainment, Inc. P.O. Box 280 Drexel Hill, PA 19026. Administrator: Quintessence Group P.O. Box 280 Drexel Hill, PA 19026
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in The Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins on December 2nd at 12pm EST and ends on December 6th at 6:00pm EST, 2019 and consists of three phases as set forth below:
|Start: Dec. 2, 2019 at 12:00pm EST||End: Dec. 6, 2019 at 6:00pm EST|
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest
How to Enter: To enter you must (1) be a follower/fan of @SmallBizLady and opted-in on her email list for the 5 Days of Giveaway contest email list at succeedasyourownboss.com (2) Each day an email will be sent to the contest email list to notify fans and followers about the “secret social post of the day,” which will include a description of the product or service that will be the giveaway of the day. (3) Contestants must share the “secret social post of the day” and the Hashtag #5DaysofGiveaways via Twitter or Facebook to be considered for the contest.
5. This is pursuant to the (a) Content Restrictions (as set forth in the Content Restrictions section below), and (b) Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at twitter.com, and Facebook Terms of Service and Rules available at www.facebook.com (d) To participate in this Contest, you must have a valid, public (i.e. not protected) Twitter, Facebook (which platform used for submission of your entry). If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Twitter account. If you do not have a Facebook account, visit www.facebook.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Facebook account. (e) Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit any Entry.
- The Submission must include the hashtag “#5DaysofGiveaways”
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage any Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by the Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
- In the event a Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest or that the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest without any further obligation.
- If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted on-line; Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to judge all valid and eligible Submissions received up to the time of such Force Majeure event in order to award the prize, providing a sufficient number of Submissions are received. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Contest as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. If technical malfunctions or suspect voting/irregularities corrupt the voting process, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award the prizes based solely on non-suspect votes and the judges scores. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and all eligible Submissions received prior to termination will be judged, per these Official Rules.
Limit: Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
Posting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes.
If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address and/or social media account used for to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” of an email account is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The “authorized account holder” of a social media account is the natural person assigned that account by the social media networking site/agency responsible for assigning accounts associated with that social networking site/agency. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Prize Drawing:Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decision as to the selection of the potential winner is final and binding. Each day, from Dec. 2 – Dec. 6, 2019 the potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
7. Winner Requirements/Notification: The potential winners will be notified via social media and/or email. Each potential prize winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within (24) hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), a secondary winner will be awarded the prize, and the initial winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to a secondary winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 3-4 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
8. Prizes: Each winner shall receive a prize worth $100 or more.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be provided. Sponsor in its own discretion reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes (federal, state, local) and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Total ARV for all prizes: $2,500.00 Limit: One (1) Prize per person.
9. General Conditions Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions/entries received up to time of such action either using the judging procedure (for the Contest), as outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Delaware County, State of Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
13. Winner List
Winners list will be provided in the Description located here: https://succeedasyourownboss.com/5dayswinners
To request the name of the winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Quintessence Group P.O. Box 280 Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) through December 6, 2019.
Copyright © 2019 Quintessence Entertainment, Inc. All Right Reserved