For the last 10 + years, every week as SmallBizLady, I’ve conducted interviews with experts on my Twitter talk show #SmallBizChat. The shows take place Wednesdays on Twitter from 8-9 pm ET. This post is from some of my favorite interviews that I’ve done this year. We tackled topics including effective use of video, scaling a business, turning leads into sales, cybersecurity for your small business, building an expert empire, creating an Alexa flash briefing and building a brand on Amazon. Check them out.
1. How to Use Video to Rehumanize Your Business with Ethan Beute of bombbomb.com
2. How to Successfully Scale Your Business with Leslie Hassler of yourbizrules.com
3. How to Grow Your Expert Empire via Oginga Carr ogingacarr.com
4. How to Turn Your Stream of Leads into Sales with Jennifer Dunham happinessmatters.com
5. How to Manage Cyber Security in Your Small Business with Scott Schober ScottSchober.com
6. What is an Alexa Flash Briefing and Why Do Small Business Owners Need to Know About Them? with Jen Lehner jenlehner.com
7. How to Build a Brand on Amazon with Andrew Morgans marknology.com
8. Getting Better Results from Your Business Blog in 2019 via Carolyn Crummey virtasktic.com
9. How to Lead with Work-Life Balance with Donnie Hutchinson donniehutchinson.com
Is there a favorite show of yours that I missed? Let me know.
Leave a Reply