Every week as SmallBizLady, I conduct interviews with experts on my Twitter talk show #SmallBizChat. The show takes place every Wednesday on Twitter from 8-9pm ET. Every Thursday, I always publish a more detailed Q&A interview from my guest so that anyone who missed it or isn’t a Twitter user can still benefit from the information. My co-host Tai Goodwin and I had an amazing year this year with #Smallbizchat and I am excited to share the best 10 interviews of this year with you all. Happy new year!
2. Nicole Fende @BizFinanceForum How to Set Your Price to Achieve Your Profit Goals
4. Anita Campbell @Smallbiztrends How to Use Visual Marketing to Grow Your Business Brand?
6. Pierre Debois @ZimanaAnalytics How to use google analytics to grow your small business
8. Alyssa Gregory: @Smallbizbonfire How to Teach Yourself the Art of Delegation for Business Success
9. Anisha Robinson Keyes: @anisharkeyes How to Generate Corporate Sponsorship For Your Small Business
If you found these interviews helpful, join us on Wednesdays 8-9pm ET follow @SmallBizChat on Twitter. Here’s how to participate in #SmallBizChat: http://bit.ly/S797e
For more tips on how start or grow your small business subscribe to Melinda Emerson’s blog http://www.succeedasyourownboss.com.
Melinda F. Emerson, known to many as SmallBizLady is one of America’s leading small business experts. As a seasoned entrepreneur, professional speaker, and small business coach, she develops audio, video and written content to fulfill her mission to end small business failure. As CEO of MFE Consulting LLC, Melinda educates entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies on subjects including small business start-up, business development and social media marketing. Forbes Magazine recently named her the #1 woman for entrepreneurs to follow on Twitter. She hosts #SmallBizChat Wednesdays on Twitter 8-9pm ET for emerging entrepreneurs. She also publishes a resource blog www.succeedasyourownboss.com Melinda is also the author of the national bestseller Become Your Own Boss in 12 months; A Month-by-Month Guide to a Business That Works. (Adams Media 2010)