Curtis May is the host of the Practical Wealth Show Podcast and the creator and owner of Practical Wealth Advisors. Curtis has been helping individuals plan what to do with their money for over 35 years. He is passionate about helping his clients save money and live their best life right now. His primary focus is financial planning for individuals and families to become financially free by following the principles of wealth creation that have endured for centuries worldwide. For more information, head over to www.practicalwealthsolutions.net.
In today’s episode, we will talk with a financial expert who will get straight about what we need to do as small business owners with our money. With over 35 years of experience, Curtis May busts many of the myths people believe about wealth management and gives practical tips to succeed in your small business.
“Most people think too short term, and you need to capitalize. If you have money, which means you got to save it, opportunities will find you; you don’t have to go looking for it. Don’t be afraid to capitalize – save money – so you can prepare for emergencies and opportunities.” – Curtis May
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Solver bigger problems to get a bigger check.
- Why traditional financial advice doesn’t work for small businesses.
- Your business is your number one asset.
- Looking forward and forecasting in your business, not behind you.
- Separating your personal finances from your business finances.
- Speculation versus investment.
- Becoming your own banker.
- The three rules of investing.
- BossQuiz: https://bossquiz.com/
Connect with Curtis May:
- Website: https://www.practicalwealthsolutions.net/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/curtismay/
- Podcast: https://www.podpage.com/the-practical-wealth-show/
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!