Brynne Tillman is a top sales expert, keynote speaker, and the author of the Amazon bestseller, The LinkedIn Sales Playbook: A Tactical Guide to Social Selling. She is a career sales professional and the CEO of Social Sales Link, an online resource for business professionals to learn the art and craft of social selling through training, workshops, and programs. Brynne is a networking extraordinaire with over a decade of experience as a sales trainer and personal producer. She is frequently referred to as the LinkedIn Whisperer for her unique and effective approach to building meaningful connections on LinkedIn.
Brynn joins me today to discuss how small business owners can bridge the gap between traditional sales, networking, and social media by leveraging their network to gain warm leads. We discuss the difference between online and offline networking and how to leverage technology to build your network. She explains what social selling really is and what business owners should focus on to achieve success. She also shares her advice for leveraging networking events and social media to expand your professional network and build trust with new connections.
“It really is about the relationship that you are building.” – Brynne Tillman
This week on the SmallBizChat Podcast:
- The difference between networking online and offline
- How to attract, teach, and engage users on social media and how it impacts the ‘know, like, and trust’ factor in business
- Leveraging technology to build connections
- How Brynne approaches networking events to grow her network
- Her top three strategies for networking online
- What social selling really is and what business owners need to focus on to achieve success
- How to build trust on social media
- The best way to introduce yourself to a new contact on LinkedIn
- Brynne’s top tips for leveraging LinkedIn to expand your professional network
Listen to the podcast below:
Connect with Brynne Tillman:
This episode is sponsored by… Bumble Bizz
Bumble Bizz is a new extension of the popular Bumble dating app focused on helping business owners and professionals to build their network and improve their professional lives. Make life-changing connections, grow your professional network, or find your next job, side hustle, or business investor. Choose Bumble Bizz – the easiest, most rewarding way to enhance your professional life.
For more information or to download the app, visit the Bumble Bizz website.
Enter for Your Chance to WIN!
Do you love winning amazing prices?
In celebration of launching the SmallBizChat Podcast, for the next 30 days, I’m giving away some amazing prizes! Enter for your chance to win!
- Subscribe to the SmallBizChat Podcast on your favorite podcast platform
- Take a screenshot after you’ve subscribed
- Share your screenshot on Twitter or Instagram (Don’t forget to tag @SmallBizLady so we can enter your name into the drawing!)
Each week, one lucky winner will win one of the following prizes:
- One autographed copy of Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months, or…
- One autographed copy of Fix Your Business, or…
- A limited-edition The #SmallBizChat Podcast t-shirt!
What are you waiting for? Enter for your chance to win today!
Fix Your Business!
Are you ready to run your business with intention? Ready to create a business that allows you to live your dream life and take those dream vacations you deserve? Then you need a copy of my latest book: Fix Your Business: A 90-Day Plan to Get Back Your Life and Remove Chaos From Your Business.
Fix Your Business gives you concrete advice on the problem areas many small business owners face as well as the step-by-step process to find solutions so you can live the life of your dreams. It’s time to take back control of your business and change how your business is run.
Order your copy of Fix Your Business and design your business – and life – with intention.
Let’s End Small Business Failure – Together!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the SmallBizChat Podcast – the show on a mission to improve small business success. If you enjoyed this episode, head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Help us spread the word and end small business failure by sharing your favorite episodes with your friends and colleagues on social media. Visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or YouTube for more great content, tips, and strategies to improve your small business.
SmallBizChat Podcast is produced by Auxbus. You can create your own great podcast – faster and easier – at Auxbus.com