As a small business expert, Barry Moltz gets owners growing again by unlocking their long-forgotten potential. With decades of entrepreneurial experience in his own business ventures and consulting countless other entrepreneurs, Barry has discovered the formula to get stuck business owners unstuck and marching forward. As a small business expert, Barry applies simple, strategic steps to facilitate change. Find out more at BarryMoltz.com.
It’s finally time to talk to one of my favorite small business experts, Barry Moltz. He is an entrepreneur, business expert, and family business advisor dedicated to getting small businesses unstuck. He shares great information about building a brand and digital marketing in this episode of the SmallBizChat Podcast.
“I believe that we can’t sell anything to anybody. We have to be there when people are ready to buy.” – Barry Moltz
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Simple branding for immediate recognition.
- Defining a strong brand.
- Rebranding done right and done wrong.
- Dos and don’ts of digital marketing.
- Knowing which social platforms you should be on for your business.
- Building and maintaining a brand.
- Being where your clients are and understanding their pain points.
- Start-Up Boot Camp: https://smallbizladyuniversity.com/startupbootcamp
Connect with Barry Moltz:
- Website: https://barrymoltz.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/barrymoltz
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/barrymoltz
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessUnstuck
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/barrymoltz/
- Books: https://barrymoltz.com/small-business-books/
- Small Business Radio Show: https://barrymoltz.com/small-business-radio-show/
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!