Carole is the author of Buyer First: Grow Your Business with Collaborative Selling. Carole is changing how the entire sales industry sees itself and how buyers see it too. She’s been called the sales therapist by Harvard Business School, where she coaches sales for their entrepreneurial MBA program. She’s also the president of AA-ISP Boston, has been named a top sales influencer by LinkedIn and Sales Hacker, and has been voted a top sales coach by Ambition. With the heart of a teacher in the spirit of a coach, she is ready to share how you can unlock sales success that you never thought possible. For more information, go to CaroleMahoney.com.
If sales has ever felt like a dirty word, listen to today’s episode. My guest today is Carole Mahoney, and she talks to us all about how to change the mindset, both yours and your buyers, around selling and how, by working together, we will all get more out of the sales process.
“When we collaborate with our buyers in our conversations, we’re adding more value to the conversations, and they’re seeing more value in the solutions as a result.” – Carole Mahoney
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- The behaviors we have lead to the results we get.
- Regaining the human aspect of sales.
- What buyers value.
- The mindsets and behaviors of sales.
- Common misconceptions about sales.
- Stop making it about you.
- Getting over your misconceptions about sales.
- Brand in Demand Live! – https://smallbizladyuniversity.com/brandindemandlive/
Connect with Carole Mahoney:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolemahoney
- Website: https://carolemahoney.com/
- Book: https://carolemahoney.com/books/buyerfirstbook/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/icarolemahoney
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCluXteZ_fsO-2Nr_T6VJEEg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carolemahoney/
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!