Kedma Ough is a small business superhero, keynote speaker, bestselling author, and business funding expert. After rebuilding her credit score from 420 to 820 through obscured grants and free resources, she now applies her knowledge to help others. Kedma has helped thousands of businesses and entrepreneurs find business funding and level up their dream. In 2019, she published her book, Target Funding, as a guide to help others find resources and funds to build their small business ideas.
Today, Kedma shares tips on finding business funding if your credit score is low and the discrepancies in funding for minorities and female entrepreneurs. She reveals the benefits of target funding and debt management strategies for businesses. She provides frameworks for better cash flow management and divulges the best places to apply for business funding. She also identifies common financial mistakes business owners make and points to the business grant everyone should apply for now.
“If you want to play the game right, stop thinking about one asset and think of twelve.” – Kedma Ough
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Where to find business financial support if your credit score is low
- The discrepancies for women and minorities looking for business funding
- The benefits of target funding
- Strategies for debt management
- Where to apply for business funding
- How to get better at cash flow management
- The biggest financial mistakes many business owners make
- The number one grant that Kedma recommends
Connect with Kedma Ough:
- Kedma Ough Website
- Book: Target Funding: A Proven System to Get the Money and Resources You Need to Start or Grow Your Business
- Kedma Ough on LinkedIn
- Kedma Ough on Instagram
- Kedma Ough on Facebook
- Kedma Ough on Twitter
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!