Joel Libava is The Franchise King® and a franchise veteran with 20+ years of experience. He is the author of two books on buying and researching franchises. In addition, he is a franchise owner advisor, working one-on-one with people who want to explore franchise ownership in the safest way possible. He also owns and operates the longest-running blog in franchising. Find out more at thefranchiseking.com.
Today, we talk to The Franchise King®, Joel Libava. If you’ve been thinking about investing in a franchise, our expert here will give you his tools and tips so that you can know the right franchise for you. He also talks about the mindset behind franchising, the downsides many run into, and things you can do to avoid those same pitfalls.
“I don’t care what franchise you buy, as long as you do it in a safe manner. That’s what I teach.” – Joel Libava
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- The franchises now available in the market.
- What it takes to start a franchise.
- SBA financing for your franchise.
- The downsides to franchising.
- The mindset you need before signing a franchise agreement.
- Using a franchise broker.
- Why franchises fail.
Connect with Joel Libava:
- Website: https://www.thefranchiseking.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FranchiseKing
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joellibava/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/joellibava
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!