Jeff Chastain is a Business Transformation Coach and Founder of Admentus Inc, helping business leaders gain clarity and get more of what they want from their business. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of North Texas. Following a career as a technology integration consultant and after noticing many companies had the same issues, Jeff formed Admentus in 2005 to help entrepreneurs scale up their businesses. He is also the host of the Building to Scale Podcast, where he interviews guests that have gone through the scaling-up process so others can leverage their experiences.
In today’s episode, Jeff shares his thoughts on why many businesses are not running at their full potential and the common issues he sees in the companies he helps. He reveals the first thing you need to do to begin the scale-up process and the four critical pillars of scaling a business. He shares how you can create a practical business vision and how to get everyone on board so you can make it happen. He also shares how you can identify financial resources and potential outsourcing needs and how you can utilize others’ experience to make the scaling process much faster.
“There’s going to be storms, there’s going to be shifts in the market, and it all comes down to the foundation of the business.” – Jeff Chastain
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why Jeff believes many businesses are not operating at their full potential
- The first thing you need to do if you want to scale up your business
- The four key pillars of successfully scaling a business
- Common problems that Jeff notices within businesses he helps
- Creating an effective business vision and how to make it happen
- Finding the finances you need to scale your small business
- How to evaluate your staff and identify possible outsourcing needs
- How you can leverage other people’s experience to make scaling up a faster process
Connect with Jeff Chastain:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!