Steve Dailey is an expert coach who helps small business owners succeed financially and in their lives. He is the founder of Achievement Bridge as well as Entrepreneur Excellence, LLC., a firm dedicated to guiding entrepreneurs in the direction of their desired goals, and ultimately towards lifetime achievement. Steve has contributed his business growth insights to over ten best-selling books, along with a variety of platforms including Zig Ziglar’s CanDoGo and The Network Marketing Magazine Collaboration. Steve also served as a technical editor for Selling for Dummies, All-In-One Selling for Dummies, and Presentations for Dummies.
Steve joins me today to share the “secrets” you need to generate more money and scale your small business to 7-figures. He discusses the distinction between being employed by your company and truly leading the company and why it is crucial to take a hard look at how attached you are as an owner. Steve also highlights the first steps to consider if you want to build a million-dollar business and whether 7-figure growth truly is possible for your brand.
“If you want to make more money, very simply, deliver more value.” – Steve Dailey
Listen to the podcast below:
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What money is an expression of and the only way to access more money
- Whether reaching 7-figures is attainable for all businesses
- How a business owner’s level of involvement in the company relates to growth
- Whether 7-figure growth is possible for solopreneurs
- Steve’s insights on outsourcing and what you should outsource
- The importance of attitude and surrounding yourself with positive people and information
- What a product ladder is and why you should define your business’s product ladder
- What the 80/20 trap is and how to avoid it
- What’s better: to have $1 from 1,000 people, or $1,000 from one person
- A breakdown of Steve’s 7 Triggers to 7 Figures Strategy and what “ROE” stands for
- How transformation stories can positively impact brand growth
Connect with Steve Dailey:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!