Dedicated to motivating, empowering, and uplifting women to live a life of MORE, Michelle Washington is the CEO of Women of MORE Organization, LLC, and the author of Women of MORE Magazine, which was featured by Harper’s Bazaar. In addition to hosting inspiring events and highlighting women at the top of their game through these endeavors, Michelle also serves as Chief Brand & Innovation Officer at The People Resource Group. She is also the founder of the High Achievers Motivational Academy and formerly served as a Senior Analyst at the Bank of America. Michelle joins me today to share how she built her brand, Women of MORE, and differentiated herself in the marketplace by staying relevant. She shares the difference between approaching your work from a hobby mindset versus a business mindset and the importance of relationship-building as you market your brand. Michelle also highlights the importance of remembering who you are and investing in the commitments you make to yourself to truly live a life of MORE.
“Be patient but be persistent in everything that you do and understand who you are.” – Michelle Washington
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- The season of life that led Michelle to launch her Women of MORE brand
- Why women spend so much time investing in others above themselves
- The importance of remembering who you are as a woman
- The most significant thing plaguing female business owners right now
- How you can get over your past regrets in life and move forward into your dreams
- How your level of commitment relates to your ability to live a life of MORE
- The two words that Michelle lives by and how these words apply to living a life of MORE
- The importance of keeping the promises you make to yourself
- How Michelle maintains her positivity and what keeps her moving forward
- The best business advice Michelle has received and her favorite old-school marketing tip
- What is next for the Women of MORE brand
Connect with Michelle Washington:
- Women of MORE Magazine
- Michelle Washington on LinkedIn
- Michelle Washington on Twitter
- Women of MORE Magazine on Instagram
Fix Your Business!
Are you ready to run your business with intention? Ready to create a business that allows you to live your dream life and take those dream vacations you deserve? Then you need a copy of my latest book: Fix Your Business: A 90-Day Plan to Get Back Your Life and Remove Chaos From Your Business.
Fix Your Business gives you concrete advice on the problem areas many small business owners face as well as the step-by-step process to find solutions so you can live the life of your dreams. It’s time to take back control of your business and change how your business is run.
Order your copy of Fix Your Business and design your business-and life-with intention.
Let’s End Small Business Failure – Together!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the SmallBizChat Podcast-the show on a mission to improve small business success. If you enjoyed this episode, head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Help us spread the word and end small business failure by sharing your favorite episodes with your friends and colleagues on social media. Visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or YouTube for more great content, tips, and strategies to improve your small business
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!