James Hunt is a celebrity wealth management expert and credit specialist that works with some of the biggest stars. Athletes, movie stars, recording artists, and business professionals rely on him to help them manage their wealth and handle personal and business matters. He also works with young entrepreneurs by assisting them in starting their entrepreneurial journey and building credit for future success. He is known as the “Credit Guru of Atlanta” and is responsible for fixing credit issues for high-profile celebrities, business owners and up and coming professionals.
Today, James and I discuss how he started his credit repair career and why your credit score is essential. He explores many people’s misconceptions about credit scores and explains the difference between good, fair, and bad credit. He shares tips on what you can do if the current pandemic is impacting your finances and how you can build your business credit score. James also discusses the work he is doing with young entrepreneurs and what we can do to close the racial equity gap.
“We who have been empowered have a responsibility to impact all of those that we come in contact with to help bring them up.” – James Hunt
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How James got started in the credit repair business
- Why your credit score is an essential part of your financial health
- Common misconceptions people have about their credit score
- What is good, fair, and bad credit
- What you can do if the pandemic has impacted your job or finances
- How you can build your business credit
- James’ work helping young entrepreneurs
- The racial equity gap and what we can do to help
- Possible changes that can help cyclical poverty
- James’ favorite old school marketing tip and business book
Connect with James Hunt:
- Celebrity Credit Guru website
- Celebrity Credit Guru on Twitter
- James Hunt on Instagram
- James Hunt on Facebook
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!