Garrett White is the founder of Wake Up Warrior and Warrior Week. Wake Up Warrior is the world’s leading training system for modern married businessmen. He teaches men how to get out of their own way and break free from the person they used to be to finally step into their greatness as a man. He is the author of the Warrior Book: How to Master the Art and Science of Having It All as well as the host of Warrior Week TV and the Warrior On Fire podcast.
Garrett joins me today to share his journey to becoming known as Wake Up Warrior. He explains how business owners can reconnect their happiness and wealth to create true freedom in their lives and businesses. He discusses how he promoted his business when he first launched and the importance of mastering your marketing as a business owner. He also discusses the importance of finding the right tools to support your marketing strategy and why it’s critical to take an honest look at your business and your success.
“If you solve your marketing problems, you now qualify to handle the rest of your problems.” – Garrett White
Listen to the podcast below:
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Garrett reinvented himself from working as a gym teacher to becoming the Wake Up Warrior
- The importance of focusing on the right things in your life and business
- How to reconnect your happiness and your wealth to create true freedom
- How Garrett helps men achieve greatness in all aspects of their lives
- How he built and promoted his business
- The importance of mastering your marketing
- Finding tools to support your marketing strategy
- Garrett’s best advice for entrepreneurs
Connect with Garrett White:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!