Joseph McClendon III is a doctor of neuropsychology and an ultimate performance specialist. He taught at the University of California, Los Angeles for seven years and has lectured at Harvard University and many Fortune 500 companies in the US and around the world. Joseph has been working with best-selling author, Tony Robbins, since 1986 and has delivered hundreds of coaching sessions, seminars, and workshops. He has presented to over 3 million people worldwide and is an expert at helping people overcome fears and challenges that hinder their progress.
Today, Joseph shares his journey to becoming the most sought-after ultimate performance coach in the world. He reveals why many people struggle with productivity and performance and how you can control your inner voice. He shares the teaching methods he uses to help people overcome fears and elevate their performance. Joseph also reveals what Neuro Encoding is, the most common things he helps business owners with and the best way to lead people.
“It is not the world that is our challenge; most of the time, it is us.” – Joseph McClendon III
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Joseph became the most sought after ultimate performance specialist in the world
- Why people struggle with performance and productivity
- How to control your inner dialogue in a way that is beneficial to you
- The “Tell, Show, Try, Do” teaching method that Joseph uses
- What Neuro Encoding is and how Joseph applies it to help his clients
- The difference between being a therapist and a business coach
- The most common topics Joseph discusses with business owners
- What leadership is and how to lead people in the best way
- Book: Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
- Book: Outwitting the Devil By Napoleon Hill
- Podcast: The Midnight Miracle
Connect with Joseph McClendon III:
- Joseph McClendon III Website
- Joseph McClendon III on LinkedIn
- Joseph McClendon III on Instagram
- Joseph McClendon III on Facebook
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!