With over 20 years of experience, Michele Phillips knows the excitement and challenges of leading a team and business, both large and small. Michele brings her wealth of knowledge and experience to help her clients succeed in their businesses.
In an industry where 80% of businesses fail, Michele not only grew but successfully sold and exited her company after eight years. She scaled her business to seven figures with 14-17% profit year-over-year. Beyond her experience as an entrepreneur, Michele also excelled in sales and project management in the corporate banking world. Find out more about Michele at cultivateadvisors.com.
Today I talk with my own business coach, Michele Phillips, about why every small business owner needs a coach. With over two decades of experience, Michele understands small business owners, their concerns, and how to help them. Today she shares tools and more information about working with a coach.
“At a minimum, I think you’ll need six to nine months. And then, as your business grows, your needs change. If you’ve picked an advisor that can grow with you, then that relationship could continue for 3, 5, or 10 years.” – Michele Phillips
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Understanding the intangibles of your business.
- Utilizing the financials to grow your business.
- Running your money, not running from your money.
- Having a plan in place for your business and prioritizing that plan.
- Coaches can assist with tools and with accountability.
- Reasons why entrepreneurs struggle with coaching.
- What to look for when hiring a business coach.
Resources Mentioned [If applicable]:
- Use SBL50 to get 50% off all online courses at: http://smallbizladyuniversity.com/
Connect with Michele Phillips:
- Website: https://cultivateadvisors.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelephillips-bizadvisor/
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!