In today’s episode, I want to encourage all of us to think about ways to enhance our overall happiness, productivity, and ability to handle stress. Because, as business owners, there’s a lot of stress out here for us. There are a lot of things that can really knock you off your square. And so you want to make sure that you’re taking care of yourself, you’re taking care of your mental acuity and acquiring knowledge, skills, and abilities, and you are building a network for yourself so you can hear other people’s perspectives and you’re not the only voice that you’re considering.
“Sometimes we can get so caught up and be so busy in our businesses that we don’t take care of our basic needs. Your business isn’t worth it; if something happens to you, you won’t even have a business.” – Melinda Emerson
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why investing in yourself is more than just education.
- Growing yourself to grow your business.
- Empowering yourself to achieve your goals.
- Increasing your confidence and belief in yourself.
- Sparking your own business innovation.
- Putting yourself in target-rich environments and staying on top of industry trends.
- Investing in hobbies and going outside at least once a day.
- Brand in Demand Live: https://smallbizladyuniversity.com/brandindemandlive/
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!