Every Wednesday night from 8-9pm ET, I host #Smallbizchat. It’s a weekly chat on Twitter that is a peer-to-peer mentoring program. Each week I feature a small business expert to share wisdom and hard-learned lessons with the community so that everyone can succeeed as their own boss. This past year on #Smallbizchat was one of our biggest ever. Our chat celebrated its 4th anniversary and we are the longest running chat on Twitter for small businesses. We now reach an average of 2.5 million Twitter accounts each week during the chat. We continue to attract amazing talent to join us in our mission to end small business failure.
There are a lot of big issues with running a small business these days:
- What are you going to do about the Affordable Care Act in your small business?
- Are you giving amazing customer service?
- What does it really take to be successful in business?
- How are you handling the mental stress in your business?
- Is running a business with your spouse a good idea? If so, what are the best practices to make it work?
- Do you want to know how to secure corporate contracts?
- Have you jumped on Google+ yet?
- Ok you’re a success, now how do you take it to the next level?
- How can you keep the clients you have?
- And how do you make decisions about where to put your time and money in your business?
These are the questions I put to my guests this year on #SmallBizChat and they have provided powerful insight. Below is my list of the top 10 #SmallBizChat interviews in 2013.
How to Make the Go/No Go Decisions for Small Business Owners
Melanie Benson Strick @melcoach successconnections.com
What was your favorite #SmallBizChat Q+A interview of 2013?