Today, I’m offering my thoughts and advice on inflation and your small business. I share my take on how you can handle inflation and thrive in the current landscape by doing things such as raising prices, managing productivity, and using strategic financing. I talk about the importance of knowing exactly where your cash flow is going, finding where cuts can be made, and having a safety net if things go wrong for whatever reason. I also discuss adjusting to today’s reality, such as planning your budget around inflation, understanding the current hiring market, and preparing early for your busy seasons.
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- 10 areas of interest for weathering inflation
- Taking stock of time management for you and your team
- Exploring or refining business operations
- Reviewing subscriptions and service contracts
- Taking care of debt
- Diversifying your supply chain
- More tips and advice for small business
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!