Stephanie Humphrey is a technology and lifestyle expert and the founder of Til Death Do You Tweet, a company dedicated to teaching parents, students, teachers, and business professionals how to manage their online reputation. She is a nationally syndicated media personality and a frequent technology contributor to Good Morning America and Strahan and Sara. Stephanie is passionate about empowering everyday people to explore the digital world and equip them with the tech know-how to transform their lives.
Stephanie joins me today to discuss how small business owners can use technology and automation to get more productive on social media. She shares her favorite technology time-savers and collaboration tools when working with virtual teams. She also explains why she advises entrepreneurs to avoid jumping on the ‘hashtag bandwagon’ and how to increase engagement on social media.
“Do what you can, where you can. Figure out where your customers are, what network you can do consistently, and use automation tools to make it work for you.” – Stephanie Humphrey
Listen to the podcast below:
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why getting social on social media gives small businesses the best ROI
- How to avoid the biggest social media ‘time-wasters’ and her favorite technology time-savers
- Collaboration tools for virtual teams
- Why entrepreneurs should schedule their social media posts
- The do’s and don’ts of social media marketing
- How to be more creative and build more engagement on social media
- The importance of finding a social media platform that makes sense for your business
- How technology and automation can help you stay consistent and be more productive
Connect with Stephanie Humphrey:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!