Every Friday, I answer your small business questions in a video blog segment called Ask SmallBizLady.
This week, we are taking on the question: What if you don’t have 12 months to start a business?
Here’s the answer:
To get your small business rolling right away follow these steps:
Answer these key questions
- What do you know that you can sell?
- How much cash do you have on hand?
- How much money can you afford to invest in your business?
- Develop a Target 25 list of people who can give you a contract or refer you business.
- Contact 5 people a week until you get a contract then repeat this process often.
If you have a question for Melinda Emerson, Small Biz Lady, leave a comment on this blog using the contact us page or send me a note on Twitter @smallbizlady, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/smallbizlady or you can hit me up on www.linkedin.com/in/melindaemerson
I’m always here as a resource.