Every Friday, I answer your small business questions in a video blog segment called Ask Small Biz Lady.
This week, we are taking on the question: How to develop an effective sales strategy for your small business?
Here’s the answer:
- Know your target customer!
- Determine your 30-day sales goal.
- Determine your weekly sales goal.
- Determine your sales activity action plan to generate your monthly and weekly sales goals.
- This will also help your figure out your monthly marketing budget.
If you have a question for Melinda Emerson, Small Biz Lady, leave a comment on this blog using the contact us page or send me a note on Twitter @SmallBizLady, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/smallbizlady or you can hit me up on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/melindaemerson
I’m always here as a resource.