Want to Be a Guest Blogger?
Our mission at succeedasyourownboss.com is to end small business failure. We welcome expert voices to submit guest articles of original, high-value content that focus on educating and helping entrepreneurs and small business owners run a better business.
If you have topics of interest to small business owners, please read on to understand our audience and submission guidelines before submitting your guest article for consideration.
Our audience consists of entrepreneurs, small business owners, startups, and business leaders who are seeking informative and insightful information relative to small business. Our audience comes to us for information that inspires, educates and helps elevate them to the next level. All article submissions should be written with this audience in mind.
How to Contribute
We are looking for contributors with startup, small business or entrepreneurial experience and an overwhelming passion for small business. Additionally, if you are a startup enthusiast, entrepreneur, or business leader with industry-specific expertise that relates to our audience, we’d welcome your article submissions. We entertain various writing styles but are most enthusiastic about writers who provide content with a clear focus and strong content value to our readership.
If you are interested in contributing, these are areas of content that we consider:
- Social Media
- Human Resources
- Small Business Technology
- Customer Service
- Women Business Concerns
- Work/Life Balance
Our site accepts original content only. Plagiarism is strictly impermissible. Once an article is submitted, we retain first publication rights and the right to reuse or modify content. As a guest contributor, content submissions are unpaid. Featured writers and experts will benefit from attribution, maximized exposure to our global readership and one backlink in their bio. All submissions should be:
- Between 500 – 1000 words
- Evergreen; posts that won’t become outdated
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Narrative-like, news or opinion
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Evident of sources (g., quotations, references, links)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
(1) Every submission must include an author bio and image at the end of the article so we can fully attribute to them. Submitted articles that do not supply a bio and headshot will be immediately rejected.
(2) We do not allow embedded links in guest post content. We allow ONLY one link in the author bio, and it shall only point to the author’s website or the author’s employer’s website, which must be a verifiable small business.
(3) You will only be notified if we decide to accept your article. If your article is accepted, please allow 6-8 weeks for your article to appear on the site. You will not be notified when your post is published. Please do not contact us about your guest post after it is submitted.
(4) We reserve the right to reject any material, for any reason.
(5) IF YOU SUBMIT AN ARTICLE that is NOT related to small business or entrepreneurs, we will not reply.
(6) IF YOU ARE EMAILING FROM A Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail address, we will not reply. We are a professional business site and only highlight writing from professional sources.
Thank you for respecting our process and following these guidelines. It will ensure that your submission is properly reviewed. We look forward to seeing your submission.